Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the largest and fastest growing field of engineering. It covers a wide range of applications which make our life easier and enjoyable such as Television, Radio, computers, telecommunication etc. An electronics engineer can get jobs in space organization, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises, like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, National Physical Laboratories, Civil Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department; Bharat Electronics Limited, Development centers in various State dealing in manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods and appliances. Electronics engineers are also absorbed into the entertainment transmission industry, research establishments, software industry, telecom sector and defense.
The Department provides Diploma, Graduate and Post Graduate degree education.
Goals and Objectives:
- To solve electronics and communication engineering problems using appropriate electronic tools and technology.
- To apply electronics and communication in design and become professional designers.
- To flourish professionally in communication industry in an increasingly global, dynamic and competitive market.
- Analytical and experimental skills related to space and communication engineering.
- Focus on hands, learning process, Entrepreneurship development skills and competencies necessary to undertake start-up business in electronics and communication equipment.
- Basic Electronic.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits.
- Network analyses.
- Antenna and wave Propagation.
- Analog & Digital Communications.
- Digital Electronics.
- Optical Communication.
- Electronic and Instrumentation.
- Minor and Major Project.
- Communication Network and Transmission Lines.