The MBA degree opens up greater possibilities in industrial and corporate sectors. They can help these to steer towards better growth and productivity of man and machine. The importance of the MBA study has increased so much that many working professionals are now pursuing MBA course along with their professional engineering degrees. In fact, some Corporate Sectors are encouraging their employees to upscale their skills and qualifications in Management. An MBA graduate starts at a higher salary and gets plum job compared to a normal graduate. Going forward, there will be managerial jobs that will be out of reach for graduates if they do not have MBA credentials. Management professionals are employed in HR, Sales, Finance and IT systems in top national and multinational banks, energy management financial sectors and for portfolio management.
Goals and Objectives:
- To provide a positive working environment.
- To develop entrepreneurship skills in start-up industries.
- Evaluate and make continues improvements to increase efficiency.
- To improve quality and to increase output of the industries.
- To involve and increase employee engagement to evaluate their performance
- Continuous reward and recognition to improve productive and profitability.